Your business understands the value of providing employees with a richer, more consolidated communication and collaboration experience. That’s why a move towards IP telephony (IPT) forms the foundation of your unified communications and collaboration strategy.
Migrating from a distributed, legacy telephony infrastructure to a more integrated, user-centric model abounds with pitfalls. Perhaps you’ve already invested in IPT, but aren’t realising any cost and efficiency benefits. Optimal design, effective deployment, security, user adoption and management are all crucial. So is choosing the right delivery model – whether on-premise, cloud-based, or a hybrid.
We assess, migrate, integrate, secure and manage IPT to help you mitigate the risk of end-of-life PBXs and reduce the operational costs associated with managing and administrating multiple networks.
We can help you:
- determine the potential of IPT in your business and create an execution plan to realise it
- realising further cost an operational benefits by consolidation, expanding the deployment
- understand your current situation, help you on your journey to where you want to be and identify solutions appropriate for your business needs
- identify infrastructure options needed to support your selected solution
- align costs to benefits so that you can realise the return on your investment
- create a roadmap for the deployment of new or additional technology that’s aligned with your business requirements and investment appetite
- consider cloud computing options that can provide attractive commercial and consumption options
- provide user training and drive adoption to ensure you get the most out of your investment in IPT